Cast Iron Chef is seeking an organized floor manager to assist customers, support staff, and serve as the point of contact for the front of house during their assigned shift. Their role is to support staff on the floor to ensure a five-star dining experience for guests, as well as helping in the kitchen run food. This person will problem-solve issues that arise, check-in with customers during their meals, and close the restaurant. Floor manager shifts start at 4pm and/or 5pm.
– Answer customers’ questions and resolve grievances
– Support front of house staff as an “extra set of hands” by running food, answering the phone, seating guests, bussing tables, etc.
– Visit tables during dinner service to build relationships with guests
– Ensure policies are upheld and report concerns to General Manager
– Responsible for end of shift reports and closing the restaurant
– Ability to work in unity with other members of the supervisory team
Minimum of two years restaurant experience
Experience in the restaurant industry is helpful.
Team player and positive attitude.
– Submit a resume and cover letter
– We will reach out to set up an in-person interview with our General Manager and Owners
– We may ask for 1-2 references before a hiring decision is made